I. About NCCC
- NCCC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, with address at NCCC Headquarters, Gempesaw Ext., Davao City, Philippines.
- myNCCC.ph is an online delivery service that enables consumers to purchase items from nearby merchants and have these items delivered to their doorstep.
II. General Provisions
III. Collection, Usage, Storage and Disclosure of Information
A. Collection, Usage and Storage of Data
- NCCC only collects and uses information from you to process your order and to manage your account.
- NCCC automatically tracks certain information about you based on your behavior on the NCCC site. NCCC uses this information to do internal research on its user’s demographics, interests and behavior to better improve NCCC’s service.
- NCCC takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. NCCC exercises diligence to keep personal information reliable for its intended use.
- NCCC will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
IV. Disclosure of Information
A. NCCC shall not disclose or transfer any of your information other than the information provided below, and to the following entities for such purposes as hereinafter indicated:
- To NCCC employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for NCCC.
- To employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers of NCCC to fulfill a product or service request;
- To third-party marketing or service providers who may use such information in their business operations or who may contact you through e-mail, mobile number, social media accounts and other means of communication, with information they feel may be useful to you in the form of newsletters, updates, current promos and advertisements; or
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to fraud, public safety and national security, as may be provided by law.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences. For example, cookies allow our website to recognize you as a previous visitor and thus remembering your store preference and what you have added to your shopping cart.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
VI. Options on Information Usage
- NCCC provides you the option not to divulge any specific information that you wish not be collected, used, stored or disclosed upon due notice to NCCC of such option thru the communication channels provided herein.
- You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the NCCC site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company upon due notice to NCCC of such option.
Communication to NCCC
- If you wish to restrict the access and usage of your information, you may contact NCCC thru firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to request a copy of the information on you NCCC holds, you may contact our customer service center thru email@example.com
- If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may check NCCC site to update your account. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of loss of access to NCCC site, you may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com